Saturday, March 1, 2008

An Awakening

Today, I felt the need for change. Actually, I never realized I needed it until I found myself in an emotional state. I didn’t understand why I am experiencing such a hard time with my emotions… later did I realize that it was because I was struggling my way out of the so called comfort zone. And it takes really such a gut and will power to pass through that rut for me to rediscover myself.

Its so amazing that you can actually discover something new about yourself even if you think that you already know your identity… perhaps one can say that every circumstance is a lesson to learn about yourself even more… good or bad… all of it is a great room for learning… and I guess every time you welcome learning. You also have to give a room for change… it makes life worth the fight I guess… (lol).


--rhon--

No comments: