Sunday, March 16, 2008

Backtrack 4thYear High School Memories


THINK BACK TO 4th year High School... Let's see how much you remember and how much you regret..
Got this tag from MIAH thanks sis! :)

What section were you?
- St.Therese

Who were your seatmates?
- Nathalie, Shelby Fong

Still remember your english teacher?
- Yeah, Mrs. Adriano

What was your first class?
- Values

Made friends to the lower years?
- yeah.. :)

How was your class schedule?
- fine...

Made any enemies?
- yeah... normal lang naman un :)

Who was your favorite teacher?
- Ms Adriano, Ms, Jaena and My Trigonometry Teacher... (sorry forgot the name)

What sport did you play?
- CHess, volleyball

Were you a party animal?
- Nope....

Were you well known in your school?
- So So

SKIP CLASSES?
- yeah...

Did you get suspended/expelled?
-Nope...

Can you sing the alma mater?
- Immaculate Conception, My dear Alma mater, _______ university I give thee my salute... huhuh,,,, UICIANS, karemember pa?

What was your favorite subject?
- Trigo and English

Did you go to the dances?
- yeah... prom and programs...

Where did you go most often duringbreaks?
- we eat outside the school with my friends shelby, nat, mary ann, Ira...sometimes we stay at the library... make our assignments.

What did you do on the last day of school?
-Nagparty with my class!!!


"Live life to the fullest"

1 comment:

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

Impressive! You still remember.
I couldn't remember the answers to most of the questions... maybe a proof that I'm getting old? waaahhh