I finally finished reading the last pages of Francis Kong's Three Little Words. Great book to keep you going, here are the Random Inspiring things you might want to go through some are indeed hilarious:
(1) the most important thing in this world is not things, but relationships... people. --Tenessee William's "Something by Tolstoy" (how one's ambition can make us lose touch of who we are and our heart's desire - it’s a sad but one great story to learn from);
(2) It’s not about how strong you start, but how well you finished;
(3)The race for quality has no finish line;
(5) A soft answer turns away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger – Proverbs 15:1
(6) it’s better to swallow your angry words before you let them go than to have to eat them afterwards;
(7) Treat others like you were the others;
(8) Its easy to tell who your real friends are, they are the ones who stab you while you’re looking;
(9) Take Chances.
(10) Encourage someone.
(11) If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss;
(12) Outlook determines outcome and what delights you directs you.
(13) Three Little Words: God Bless you! J
I had a lot of good laugh and reflections while reading the book hope you guys would enjoy reading it too! J Thank you Francis J. Kong! And thank you for signing my book too! J