Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cleaning Out My Closet

I just cleaned my closet today... taking away things that are no longer needed.... so I put away all the old clothes that are no longer in use and place it in the basket. I planned to give it away... Nothing really special, I just feel that its about time I let go of the things I have outworn.

I decided to put it all in the basket along with other stuff... I wish to give it away. And just as I am cleaning my room and my closet... I am also throwing old bad memories... something that is just so hard to let go... but this time, I am taking things seriously. Hmmm... its a whole new way to start life again I guess... :)

All these old stuff... I'm thinking of giving it to people who needs it most... As I was packing... my heart is filled with so much hope... that things would eventually fall to its place after this. I wanna feel better... I wanna be the better me, if not the best. And I intend to correct my life this time :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! thanks for the hopped! sorry it took me awhile to visit your here! merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

hi rhon
I wish you all a Merry Christmas,
And a very happy new year!