First day of 2008, I got tagged by Chelle to post this End- of - the - year - tag... hmmm... kinda late though but worth the try :)
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? Man, I'm not the marrying type... hehehe... well no age requirement... if it happens, it happens
2. What color do you like most? bloody red... hahaha am sooo redheaded :)
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Hey, haven't communicated lately... hope your safe and well... :)
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Singapore... I wanna shop :)
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? I have come to love everything about me... lol
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I take to pause and find solace with a prayer... I read encouraging words from the bible... rest... and right there, I feel better.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? my loved ones, my self worth
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Hmm... I'd definitely invest in a film production equipments...
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? met him already... in time...
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. cheerful, smart, beautiful
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? its a whole new year... no space for regrets.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? just as I have no room for regrets... I also dont have any room for hate at the moment.
13. What is your ambition? to be a better person everyday.
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? be blessed.
15. How would you celebrate new year? good dinner with family :)
16 Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. The complete package... everything about me... even those he hates.
17. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution? Well its already 2008!!! well I don't really make new year's resolution... everyday... I always try to be better nothing really new.
18. What do you look forward to in 2008? good health, good career, good business, lots of love, happy family.
19. What is the only thing you've done in 2007 that you wish won't happen again on 2008? hm... nothing.
20. [my question] What is the best gift you can give someone this year?
Now I'm tagging my friends withchyboop, idealpinkrose, juliana, petra, miah
Better than any New Year has been and will be.. better than any joy
known or to be known,
better than any wish realized or to be realized..
that's how this New Year should be for you.
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR everyall! hehe