Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Truth on Winning

I had those moments when I feel so beaten up... when I fall down unto my knees over and over again. Sometimes I even want to give up on something.

Those were the moments when I feel that am not doing well enough that I often find myself thinking... questioning. "What's the point of keeping on when I often lose the game?"

But thank you to that someone who uttered this lines to me: "What makes one a winner is not just being on top of the race... but staying in the race... and getting up when you just stumbled."

Hmmm... something to ponder. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to this, Rhon. Been down so many times I lost count already. What's keeping me going, though, is my family. They are my inspiration to strive harder and to make it a point to get up every time I go down.

Have a nice day! :)