Sunday, January 6, 2008

meme

I was tagged by rj... to jot down 8 things that I am grateful for... here's my list.. thanks rj :)

  1. I'm thankful for my family... who have been there to support and guide me in my decisions and still letting me decide for myself.
  2. being able to know people everyday through their blogs that inspires me with my decisions with life... true... and for that I wanna thank you blogger friends :)
  3. for my film experiences that makes me adore films more and more... and to people that I have worked with when it comes to filmmaking... it has been a great experience working with you guys, to the Likhang Mindanaoan, to the Huling Balyan ng Buhi, to Marsokwatro, to Biniton.... thank you for the experience... lets do more films :)
  4. To my friends who have been there for me all through out...you are indeed a treasure to keep.. thank you so much... :)
  5. I'm thankful for my job... coz I get to pay my bills and shop... hehehe :)
  6. To my professor in college, who have been my critique, thank you so much sir... I have learned so much from you... you're one of the reason why I strive hard to make a difference in my chosen field... thank you for reminding me to be a person of substance.
  7. To those people who helped me with my business.... I have a lifetime to prove my sincerest thanks to all of you :)
  8. Lastly, to God... for this moment of reflection and simplicity that made me feel really blessed.
I wanted to tag these special people.... I want to know what inspires them... :) butchay, breggie, camille, noel, teebob, tales of mere existence, miah and witchyboop. :)

No comments: