Monday, April 28, 2008

My Dearest Miah ;p

I kinda missed those people who I used to hang out with some time in the past… those people who have been really real people who saw the good as well as the bad qualities in me… people who scolds me when I’m into my craziness sometimes and still accept me for who I am… (Sound cheesy?) hmmm… I know, but I can’t help it… I do missed them… there’s just so many things I’d like to share with them but I know its kinda impossible coz they are just so far away.

So I’m posting this letter instead…


Miah,

Hope you’re not laughing your tummy out while reading this… (lol) I will truly miss that sleep over and movie marathon we used to do… those little fights, even the big ones that made us comfortable with the friendship that we have… Oh, I can’t believe that you’re actually venturing on your own now… though I have always been ready for this moment… still not easy getting used to the fact that you’re actually miles away from home.

But hey, you must know that I am truly proud of you for actually deciding for yourself and take a stand in handling your future… definitely, I am seeing a new Miah… the independent and still cheerful type. :)


live well.

rhon

1 comment:

MeiYah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.