Sunday, April 20, 2008

redhead on: Documentary Filmmaking Workshop

We are now on the 3rd day of our Documentary Filmmaking Workshop. The first day, was a great start, we had Canadian Filmmaker, Dominic Morissette as our speaker, we discussed about his techniques in filmmaking and also his film, Afghan Chronicles. How he did it. And what made him come up with the subject and questions goes on and on.

In the afternoon, we discussed about History of Documentart Films, its theory and practice with Guttierez Mangansakan II as the speaker. The day turned out well… and learning were brought with me on my way home.

I wasn’t able to attend the 2nd day through because of my scheduled shoot for a commercial. Well that’s all for now… I’ll give you more update soon. J

1 comment:

jorenchong@gmail.com said...

Hi, i was searching something about computers, but instead of finding it, i stumbled upon this.
So just trying to make your day and giving you a line or two :p
Have a nice evening or morning.

from me